If you would like to help with our fundraising please go to

Thursday 15 July 2010

I am over the moon because when I got home from delivering Plymouth to CARS UK I found this parcel had been delivered. Pity it wasn't a day or 2 earlier because that would have solved our problems. It is 4 new rear axle seals, but I didn't realise they would include the housing which is the bit that has given us so much trouble as it is bent. Hooray, in Peking I can change the whole seal, back plate, shoes...everything. Would have been better if dominic could have helped me though. R

1 comment:

  1. Suzy and Rachel -- I just read your July postings and wish you the best as you plan your trip to China. I'll keep the people of the Plymouth Owners Club posted on your progress.

    Check out plymouthbulletin.com and click on "Store" and scroll down to the last "back issue" which is No. 302, Download the pdf and you'll find yourselves on page 3.
    LANNY

    ReplyDelete